人気の投稿

9/21/2018

4 places you didn't know in Nara, but worth going


It seems that people coming to Japan don't know a lot about the Japanese magical place, Nara. I used to work in a hospitality job. When I was working there, I found many people didn't know about Nara, or plant to visit there. They just went to Kyoto or Osaka.  In this post, I will talk about the places many tourists don't know about. I don't see foreigners coming to those places I'm going to introduce now below. And I want you all to know these places. Let's get started!

1. Nara street Lattice House (Naramachi Koshino Ie)
2. Kanakana
3. Kojoato Kissaten (
4. Wakakusa mountain

somewhere in Nara. Go find this shot!

1. Nara street Lattice House (Naramachi Koshino Ie)


Have you ever wondered what it was like to be inside those Japanese old houses? If so, this place is the perfect for you. This house is basically Nara's traditional house, and you can go inside there. You can have the full experience of the house and how Japanese people used to live back in old days. This place provides you some other tourist places around this house. This house is in the street called Nara machi. And this Nara machi is old Japanese streets. It is very fun even just to have a walk there.



https://www.tripadvisor.jp/Attraction_Review-g298198-d1385967-Reviews-Naramachi_Koshino_Ie-Nara_Nara_Prefecture_Kinki.html

Check out the pictures in URL above.

2. Kanakana


Kanakana is one of the cafes in Nara. What I like about Kanakana is they instal the cafe into the old Japanese house. This cafe is a little out of tourist places. So people you see there are mostly from locals, which lets you experience more Japanese taste :) This is an amazing place where you can relax yourself and feel the Japanese culture. I strongly recommend you to at least take a look at this link below.

https://www.tripadvisor.jp/Attraction_Review-g298198-d1385967-Reviews-Naramachi_Koshino_Ie-Nara_Nara_Prefecture_Kinki.html


3. Kojoato Kissaten 


THis is also the cafe in Nara. This cafe is close to the main area. I like this cafe because of how it's unpopular. But don't let this fact fool you! The reason this cafe is not so popular is this cafe is open only from Friday to Sunday. This closes the opportunity to customers to come to this place. The English translation of this cafe's name "Kojoato" is "an old factory site." The current cafe site was used to an office at the factory. The inside the cafe is nice and clean. It does have Tatami floor (a kind of floor used for a Japanese room). You can have a nice cup of coffee, relaxing yourself on Tatami.

You can have a look inside here!

http://tabelog.com/en/nara/A2901/A290101/29004840/

4. Wakakusa mountain (Wakakusa Yama)


This is the best spot in Nara in my opinion. Every time I come to Nara, I go to this place. This mountain is 342 meters high and very good for nice hiking. You can come to the hiking course through Mizuya shrine. It takes about 30 mins to hike. The course itself doesn't have any steep path, so it's really easy to hike this place. I just put on sneakers, and it's goo enough to go on this mountain. The view is amazing from the summit. There isn7t anything high around this mountain because of the regulation to restrict a high building. A morning, day, night are all good. But my favourite is the sunset and I spent the lovely time there, watching sun going down to the horizontal line. There is one thing you need to be aware of if you're going to spend time around sunset. When you go down on the mountain, there will be no light at all. It's so dark you can't see anything there. What I did there is I just used my phone's torch to light up the path. If you want to see the sunset, and are worried about the way back, you can use a car.


On the top at Wakakusa Montain

So here you have it!
Those are 4 places that you have go when you visit Nara.
Have you ever visited Nara before? If so, where was the best place for you to enjoy Nara?
Let me know in the comment!

Thank you for reading. I'll see you with another post :)











0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿